How do we earn the masks?
I swear in the other masquerades as killer you just had to grab an invitation and if you had charges at the end you’d get a mask. I just played a match, grabbed an invitation, didn’t use it so I definitely had charges at the end but I didn’t get a mask? Do I have to use it in match? If so, why make it more annoying to earn them this year? If not, what the hell, why didn’t I get a mask? Someone please tell me if I’m missing something here.
Comments
You have to do the challenges in the event tome and then use the event trinckets earned to buy them in the collection screen.
So y’all just made it way more annoying this year for no reasons. Alright nevermind I’m not participating then.
Already was in the last events. Just complete the event tome and you earn the currency to buy them.
But why a new currency - i don´t know…