Is slugging bannable now?

So, I have been seeing survivor players in various social media claim that slugging is bannable and devs have actually banned people that they reported for slugging.

I am unaware of any changes to the rules for bannable actions. In fact, in this forum it still says slugging is not bannable with no exceptions to the rule.

Can anyone verify if there has been a change? Not that I slug frequently but I don't want to get banned accidentally for slugging or slugging in a way that is bannable.

Comments

  • @kaister901 said:

    So, I have been seeing survivor players in various social media claim that slugging is bannable and devs have actually banned people that they reported for slugging.

    I am unaware of any changes to the rules for bannable actions. In fact, in this forum it still says slugging is not bannable with no exceptions to the rule.

    Can anyone verify if there has been a change? Not that I slug frequently but I don't want to get banned accidentally for slugging or slugging in a way that is bannable.

    Pretty sure it is not bannable...

  • Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure. I guess some survivor players were trying to just pull a fast one on Facebook claiming it is bannable.