Why do Survivors...
Get salty even when they "Win." It's baffling, does it trigger survivors so much that the killer had the brass balls to actually try, instead of just nodding and letting them do gens peacefully?
Get salty even when they "Win." It's baffling, does it trigger survivors so much that the killer had the brass balls to actually try, instead of just nodding and letting them do gens peacefully?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don't understand it either....
Maybe because they have a small peepee?
I dunno, seen alot of folks doing this No Perk Challenge, trying to claim they are big dick johnson or something because of it.
write their names down and lobby doge them, then have them complain they cant find any games. its a hoot!
In all seriousness, its just the nature of the beast. Sometimes they still have adrenaline in thier system they can deal with so they have to vomit trash talk all over the screen. To me, if I get trash talked after I lost, I figure because it wasnt an GG-EZ win despite what they say. Ignore chat, and keep working on your skills. You learn to use that salt as seasoning for better gameplay.
Idk. I get so much salt as Billy since I no longer follow the made up rules, I troll them so hard. I'm a pretty toxic killer.
I made a meme for it.
Oh my... Oh my... O̸̬͖̥̠͇̟̱̲̪̞̘͍̺̊̍̎̔͑̐̀̄͑͠H̷̢̡̨͓͕͕̭͎̩̬̺̠̲͒͛̅̎̒ ̸̛̻̜̊̈́̎͒̀̑̃̎̋͛̕̚͝M̸̢̢̨̻͛͑̅͘Y̴̨̫̼͔͉͕̲̩̋̊ ̵̧͍̞͉͚͕̍͂̃̚G̴̹̼͇͇̹̝̻̩̲̲͛̇͒̓͛̒̍͑̍̆̌͘͜͜ͅƠ̸̢͙̩̺̖͓̼̝̓̏͌̓͛̊̀̃͐̕͝O̶̬̖͓͈͇̗͓̭̎̉̆̐͘D̷̡͓̻͓̯̫̳͙́͗̾͗͝Ṉ̸̜̟͎̣̹͌̑͒̃̌̈́̚̚͘E̸̖̰͍̬̙̳͖̝̍̈̔̎̇̆͑͌̕͜͠͝ͅŞ̴̟͍͙͔͉̞̗̇̎̅̃̈́̀̎͊͋̚̕͠Ŝ̷͇̀̄̏͊͌̌͑͋͊͘͝͠!̵͕̻̜̱̾̏!̷̠̗͇̱͚͙͓̗͔̌̈́̓̀̄̔͗̚̚ͅ!̵̧͎͍͕̬̱̥̠͋̀̍̀̇̍̓̈́̈̈́̏͘͘͜ͅ
It´s probably the adrenaline. I remember when I played against a sweaty SWF team the other day and they were like really mad after losing and texted me for an hour ish. Later on one of them did admit it was the stress during the game so he apologized and everything was fine again.
I honestly thought it was going to say "Exist" XD
Big dick johnson :DDD
Why is it so dark? xD
I get it from both sides and shrug it off mostly since it's quite often just blowing off steam after a tough game. The real toxic ones get a report of course since those are the ones that need to get stopped before they get worse.
If anything I laugh to myself and then just move onto the next game.