Xbox Players don’t matter
Apparently it’s completely acceptable to exclude a whole platform from an event and cross play, out of respect the event should have been postponed until it was fully inclusive.
Shameful from BHVR. I hope Xbox players are all compensated 1m blood points for every hour unavailable.
Comments
I get it's upsetting if you are on Xbox but this is a bit extreme no? The update will be out shortly for Xbox and most likely you will get compensated.
Yea it's BHVR's fault they won't approve/push through the update how dare they release the update on 3 other platforms instead of delaying it for no reason
big "I want to speak to the manager" vibes
Relax
I agree we get less playing time on the event it's unfair. What they should do is to make event longer for xbox and give some extra cakes for compensation.
I would now earned 1 million+ bp definetely and get many cakes. So just giving us 100-300K for example is not anywhere enough. Very least they should give us 1 million bp.
Meh, as an Xbox user this really doesn't bother me. Yes, I do hope the patch is sorted sooner rather than later, but it's a mild inconvenience at the very most.
They'll get it sorted. I just look forward for when it arrives (and at time of typing they may already have done so).
I'm on PlayStation, but my friends are on Xbox. So it's not only affecting Xbox players. I have to play solo.
It's not a great look either way.