Redeemed Pride charms from yesterday not showing up in inventory
Anyone else having this issue? I redeemed all the charms codes from yesterday successfully and only two of them are actually showing up in my inventory today.
Anyone else having this issue? I redeemed all the charms codes from yesterday successfully and only two of them are actually showing up in my inventory today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of those codes were for banner icons, did you look up there?
I think most were badges
look at all you smart beans in here helping me out. ๐คฃ๐คฃ Cuz my one brain cell is off work today.
How many of them were actual charms? I did get a polyamory, aromantic and one other one as a charm.
I believe these 4 were the new ones. Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ๐
Thank you! ๐๐พ Appreciate you guys for helping with my small brain today ๐คฃ
No worries haha this game occupies way too much of my brain so always happy to help ๐คฃ
Boss I am tired of these 373838 codes for one of each. Can't you just pack them together?