Show perks- with a twist
Permit survivors to share what perks their teammates can see. So you'd alt-click on a perk in your load out and it'd pop up next to your survivor, other lobby survivors could see you have this perk equipped. If you don't click on it this way, it remains hidden.
Frankly this community is not mature enough to be trusted to not lobby dodge because I have say, diversion equipped. But I'd like them to know I have leader, prove, deliverance etc on. Being hidden by default reduces the stigma of hiding your perks; many people wouldn't reveal them because they're lazy, AFK or don't care. That's fine. But it'd be possible to share the information if you want to.
Comments
That sounds kinda annoying to do every game... I am lazy person.
Why not just display it exactly same like you can see your perks now (under offerings)?
I wouldn't show it in lobby. But should be fine to let players see it during the game.
That's fine as well, but knowing how easily tilted people are in this game I simply do not want them to know I've got boons in play until it happens, or that I've got distortion or diversion equipped. This feels like a good middle ground. Also helps prevent perk overlap such as with vigil.
I see no reason why perks would not continue to be revealed indefinitely unless you decide to reset the visibility on it.