Aestri/Baermar
Finally, a female character with a male body. I guess this is progress? I mean just looking at her induces some dysphoria. She was cute in the video.
Finally, a female character with a male body. I guess this is progress? I mean just looking at her induces some dysphoria. She was cute in the video.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well i mean, she is an elf, not a human
Well I don't think this elf embodies the trans representation people have been asking for. Following the drama of The Unknown killer we get Jeryl 2.0.
Probably because she's not meant to be a trans character? Nothing in her lore even implies that. She's just a female elf.