Fanmade chase music #2
Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/VxY4CbtB9MM
Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/VxY4CbtB9MM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be nice to have some more variety than the default and Michael's, and while I think it's a little too action movie-y, it still fits in well and I'd be glad to have it in.
I like how cinematic it sounds
This should play during endgame chases when everything is on the line! Nice werk!
I like it alot... you´ve done very good
Not bad, really not bad at all. I like this, hey Devs, you should probably take notes. It's strange how they have different departments and such to be able to fix the game and such, and their music department doesn't seem to be able to know how to make some more music.
I would love some new chase music. Thanks for the demo.