PS5 - VISUAL BUG
PS5 - player names and other text not appearing or glitching in and out
This has been happening to me since i started playing 2 hours ago. It might be just on my end but unsure.
Photos attached
PS5 - player names and other text not appearing or glitching in and out
This has been happening to me since i started playing 2 hours ago. It might be just on my end but unsure.
Photos attached
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohhhhh boy am I glad I found this post!
I haven't played DBD on console in a long while (I switched to PC), but yesterday I installed DBD on my PS5 (albeit the PS4 sku) and today when I played (probably an hour~) I had some insane pixels cutting in and out on HUD elements. I was worried it was a GPU issue, but I'm hoping it's just an issue with the game software and not hardware related.
Hello, can you please attach the photos? Thank you!
Not OP, but here's what I saved:
Video link (the large bar over the altruism category and the flickering text on the 'rate the match', happens a tiny bit at the beginning of the clip and happens for the ending of the clip:
https://youtu.be/EWuVN40uUmU?si=ldx2AYFxU0M2Ez-zScreenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dbd-visual-bug-ps5-8-0-1-r8mH5hc
Hope that helps.
Thank you, this helps a lot!