resident evil 4 REMAKE Ada Wong outfit

will you ever add this outift to dead by daylight? I main Ada Wong and a lot of my friends main her too, and we all wish to get more outfit options for her, and this one is an great idea, and a very cool outfit a lot of people will probably buy! (inspo pic):

IMG_6766.jpeg

Comments

  • I feel like we can switch up her hair too, I mean like it’s always been her iconic bob style but I feel like re4 remake makes it a bit longer and I’d like to see that too

  • @erix11 said:

    will you ever add this outift to dead by daylight? I main Ada Wong and a lot of my friends main her too, and we all wish to get more outfit options for her, and this one is an great idea, and a very cool outfit a lot of people will probably buy! (inspo pic):

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M63T0XA1UTDI/img-6766.jpeg

    I've wanted this outfit for her ever since the RE4 remake has been released. It's such a badass skin and I'd buy it instantly and never take it off of her!

    @DeadByYas said:

    I feel like we can switch up her hair too, I mean like it’s always been her iconic bob style but I feel like re4 remake makes it a bit longer and I’d like to see that too

    You are very right about the hair! I'd like to see it longer as well.

  • I hate the original RE4, but love the remake.
    I too want this outfit for my Ada as well the RE4 Remake outfit for Wesker (best damn design CAPCOM did for him)

  • Not only do I never play Ada but I don't play survivor all that much but even I want this skin in the game lol.

  • If they do this then I want a Hell Priestess skin pinhead then