I’m really over Badham
Can we please just rework it or delete it. I’d rather just have it fixed but it’s god awful to play on as killer. (I play M1 killers)
It almost always never goes well. The loops are horrible for killers to get through.
(Mostly venting - it’s just constant crap on that map. I can deal with a lot but that map is awful. All 800 versions of it)
Comments
The only thing good about Bedham is when survivors stop struggling as I drag them into killer basement because their plan to block me inside the school basement backfired.
Year this map sucks for killers. It is way too big and has too many strong and reliable loops where you (as the killer) thinks "bro can't chase here that's such a waste of time". Defending generators is also quite difficult. In general, I also hate it that there are five versions of the map. We don't need different versions of the map as we have already enough maps and it only makes harder for newer players to learn the game.
I also don't like it as a survivor because you walk sometimes 30sec over the map to get the unhook. Helping other teammates is also extremely difficult since the map is so big. However, overall the map is still one of the best survivor maps due to it's big size, strong and connected loops, and reliable as well as safe gen spawns.
All these maps badly need to be consolidated, hook spread needs adjustment, and the loops need to be weakened overall. It's just not a good Killer map for anyone and dragging people to this map with offerings is a war crime.
I hate it as Survivor too because the high line of sight means I pretty much can never lose a tunnelling Killer UNLESS I go down in the boiler room of the school, and that's ONLY if the basement doesn't spawn there. It feels really bad to HAVE TO abuse a broken too-strong main to get anything out of the map.
I can’t handle the abuse anymore bestie 🤣