Newsletter banner not received
I never received the banner that you were supposed to get for signing up for the newsletter, I’ve been signed up since November of last year and only received one thing before
I never received the banner that you were supposed to get for signing up for the newsletter, I’ve been signed up since November of last year and only received one thing before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't either. Seen many people on twitter say the same.
My friend and I still haven't received ours either
I submitted a ticket but no response yet. Four email addresses, no banner. This happens every time they send out a code, I don't understand why they continue to do this. I got emails about the new Tome dropping back in May, so I damn well know I'm subscribed.
I hasn't received either
Same here
If you've not received it and you are sure you were signed up with all the right boxes ticked prior to the requested date, you will need to contact our support team who will check eligibility and be able to grant the item.