Disappointed Killer Chapter - Vecna

I’m extremely disappointed in what you have done in regards to the new Killer in terms of Gameplay as a Survivor.

Firstly, I feel you haven’t have any consideration for people with over stimulation issues and sensory disabilities, fact you have to focus on three different powers as the Killer is coming towards you.

Secondly, you have massively missed the theme of Dead By Daylight. Myself and lots of other players I know aren’t happy with the direction of this chapter, it feels like a magic game, not a Horror theme based, again, understand the concept of the theme of this chapter, however with the extremely over the top with the amount of things to be aware of once the killer is on your case.

Thirdly, disappointing to see new killers with far more “buffed” powers, whereas the likes of the original killers such as the Trapper barely have the buff that help them feel as rewarding to play as, in comparison to the newer killers.

Comments

  • He has multiple abilities but they all have a long cooldown, I don't see how that's a problem when playing as survivor. It definitely takes a bit of learning to know what to do against his spells, surely, but I don't think he is a problem in that regard.

    The only ability that is a bit overtuned at the moment is Mage Hand, but it's already confirmed that that ability will receive a small nerf.

  • @ad19970 said:

    He has multiple abilities but they all have a long cooldown, I don't see how that's a problem when playing as survivor. It definitely takes a bit of learning to know what to do against his spells, surely, but I don't think he is a problem in that regard.

    The only ability that is a bit overtuned at the moment is Mage Hand, but it's already confirmed that that ability will receive a small nerf.

    I’m talking about the over stimulating of his powers for people with sensory issues… not about “learning”.

    Whereas, as killers like, Trapper, Dredge, Trickster, Clown, Nurse, Freddie and twins don’t have the over simulating colours, more than 2 powers etc unlike the new killer.

    That’s the issue I feel the company haven’t acknowledged in this chapter at all. I know people with these issues who can’t play due to the issues with the killers features.

  • @daylight90 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3734491#Comment_3734491

    I’m talking about the over stimulating of his powers for people with sensory issues… not about “learning”.

    Whereas, as killers like, Trapper, Dredge, Trickster, Clown, Nurse, Freddie and twins don’t have the over simulating colours, more than 2 powers etc unlike the new killer.

    That’s the issue I feel the company haven’t acknowledged in this chapter at all. I know people with these issues who can’t play due to the issues with the killers features.

    I mean I have overstimulation issues, and I haven't had problems with Vecna