June Calendar
So....are we not going to get our monthly calendar of what to expect? I know we have the anniversary, but it was nice to see what upcoming skin collections were coming as well. Whats going on
So....are we not going to get our monthly calendar of what to expect? I know we have the anniversary, but it was nice to see what upcoming skin collections were coming as well. Whats going on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe the anniversary roadmap was supposed to cover June already? I don’t have it in mind currently but I think Anni roadmaps were always more detailed for the upcoming month compared to later.
Also, many people from the community team were just laid off and we might be seeing some effects of this in the upcoming weeks/months regarding communications
Oh yea! Ur right. I believe it were mostly community managers too. Ok yea. So communications on some stuff will be a lil limited for now