Are we sure a new killer got released?!?
I have gone against the new killer a total of 2 times. Once yesterday and once today. I’ve gone against several blights, Billy’s and even clowns tho. What gives?
I have gone against the new killer a total of 2 times. Once yesterday and once today. I’ve gone against several blights, Billy’s and even clowns tho. What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most of my matches on launch day were against Vecna. A couple of Bubbas sprinkled in.
All Vecna players where I'm at.
Yup. I get them in about 90% of my matches. Maybe you should play them?
Just how it goes on release days.
Some people get endless [new killer], others get endless blights, tunnellers, nurses, etc.
First few matches yesterday were against Wesker for me, then against one Freddy who even had ruin.
Damn.
how will that help me complete the survivor achievement?
I had 1 Vecna(ttv dc'd on 1st down) and then it was just Skull Merchant, Twins, Huntress.
For once I wanted to play Survivor first to see how you play against the killer but looks like I got forced into playing killer this time.
I guess Chucky release was an anomaly
Vecna was so weak in the PTB and the perks were lackluster i wouldnt be surprised if it made people not wanna buy the chapter