Remove small trees (bushes?) On Eyrie of Crows
They need to be removed or have no collision. They are way toi intrusive for both sides.
They need to be removed or have no collision. They are way toi intrusive for both sides.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Please.
Or remove the ENTIRE map instead…
Yes, and change it to night time. The bright desert look kills my eyes.
They should make the map darker aswell, if you bring a fog offering the map is just fully white which just kills my eyes :(
They should bring ptb's eyrie purple color too
The what?
I'm almost sure Eryrie of crows was kinda purple before, the skybox was different, the lightning too, I don't think I phrased my first comment correctly