Slaughter Blade (Deep Rift) Still Needs To Be Changed...

Recent, Lacquered Wing (Deep Rift) was bugged and showed as the default appearance instead of matching the Deep Rift color scheme. It was fixed and now Lacquered Wing (Deep Rift) looks different, as it should.

This being said, Slaughter Blade (Deep Rift) STILL looks like the normal version of the weapon. I filed a bug report awhile back for this and it was noted as "not a bug"… I dont see how Lacquered Wing (Deep Rift) can be changed but Slaughter Blade (Deep Rift) cannot.

In fact, let me show you this…

This is the Slaughter Blade (Deep Rift).

SB DR.png

This is the Slaughter Blade (Normal).

SB.png

No, these are not the same screenshot. Yes, I did change the weapons, I am not joking, they are the exact same. Ingame, there is quite literally no difference between them.

The least that can be done it changing the handle cover or changing the color of the wraps around the blade, they dont fit the blue color scheme that the Deep Rifts use, and the weapon itself just does not match the Deep Rift outfit at all.

Comments