Vecna feels really good to play.
You really made a great experience with the new Killer, it feels amazing to play. He is a lot less passive than with his post-cast cooldown speed on the PTB. I had a blast playing him last night and its one of those things that really makes me happy I bought him.
Comments
Just don't be disappointed when they nerf Mage Hand because I do think it will need a small nerf. But otherwise I agree, playing with him has been a great time.
Yeah, it's looking like it will be. I think also when the Enduring bug is fixed (the stun not stopping the power) it will be more fair.
is that with or without addons cause if I dont get the Mage Hand timing within 10% accuracy it does nothing. and I have not experimented with addons yet.
With the addons it's worse, but even without the addons I would argue Mage Hand is just a bit too strong at the moment.
If you ask me, a movement speed of 3.18 m/s during the Mage Hand cooldown would probably be perfect.
Seems fine as it is right now. bHVR will know when they compile statistics on Vecna. if hes overtuned they can prove it.