Question regarding upcoming cross-progression

So we all know cross progression is coming

But I have a question..

So I have my xbox linked with my steam account (steam is main). However, before I switched to Steam I used Xbox PC Game Pass to play DBD

I thought Xbox PC and console were the same, but they are not. I've logged on to xbox console and I had nothing that I know I had on the PC version

Will this be included in the cross progression? Is the Xbox PC version like the Microsoft version? There's no option to link a microsoft account to your Behavior account

I was really excited for the cross progression but now I'm afraid I may not have what I had…

Comments

  • Will someone please answer this question

  • we don’t know yet. The devs said there will be more info ‚later this summer‘ and hopefully they will clear up the Windows Store/XBox account situation.

  • @Mooks said:

    we don’t know yet. The devs said there will be more info ‚later this summer‘ and hopefully they will clear up the Windows Store/XBox account situation.

    Mathieu Cote mentioned recently in an interview with Slasher Radio that they will probably do a Livestream just on cross progression.

    https://youtu.be/SyTx-H7oj6I?t=2563&si=5DuKfx476zV4b_-3

    @melissayeti said:

    Will someone please answer this question

    https://youtu.be/SyTx-H7oj6I?t=2563&si=5DuKfx476zV4b_-3