Joke of the Day!
Leatherface AFKed in the basement with Insidious + NOED until all gens were done, Dwight went down there to steal his chest instead of leaving and got hooked, Claudette came to rescue and both got hooked, Tapp broke the totem and came to join them on the hook while the last guy left by the gate...
"Get Banned", "Reported", "Brain Dead Noob", "######### you!", "BAN", those were some of the lovely words that Leatherface used to extract his salt from, as always, he left the match with a single answear because he is a Goodsportsman.
"GG", which we all know that means "GIT GUD" ![]()
Comments
Even with insidious and sound decreaser the chainsaw isn't exactly subtle.
it also means good game but, that is karma for not leaving the match
I had something similar happen to me against a Trapper running insidious. I ran to the basement in the shack. Trapper proceeded to trap every exit to the shack, leaving me completely trapped. I ended up hooked, and he repeated the process. He ended up with three on the hook. Last guy figured out stay away and escaped via hatch. I thought it was rather genius.
that actually is genius
Some leatherface did that but I as I ran down the stairs I ran around and saw him. I almost died like WTFFFF
Not a trick I would try against SWF, but if I know they are all solo, I may have to give it a shot