Rework Hand-Eye Coordination Achievement
I can't believe this is an achievement. It's unprecedented. What's the percentage of Vecna matches after week 1 of release? 2%? 5% at best. Every achievement should be attemptable in every match; even map-specific achievements have the ability to use offerings to at least increase your chances.
This achievement needs a rework please.
Comments
I am already not going against him.
They wont rework it as its technically still doable.
If they did rework it, how would they do it?
You literally need to redesign it. I have no control over the killer I vs.
Maybe just make it get the eye of vecna and use it. No need to escape. I am already rarely going against vecna for the mere chance to TRY this achievement.
As someone who maintains 100% achievements and only has this one left its messed up. Even the retrieve the eye or hand one is fine because I can queue as vecna as much as I want.
Imagine if vecna is removed from the game oneday and you see him as much as you did demo during his removal.
I can see this oneday being one that groups on discord try to go against each other to get.
Just make it so you use the eye and get it. But now that some people have it I dont know if you can.