Who else is upset that Chaos Shuffle is gone?
I loved having random perks! It’s nice to get away from the sweaty meta. Why isn’t random perks an option in loadout? It would be so easy to add. 😭
I loved having random perks! It’s nice to get away from the sweaty meta. Why isn’t random perks an option in loadout? It would be so easy to add. 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate that it is gone. I didn't touch normal mode at all during and I have no real desire to again. I probably will cause what else am I gonna do, not play?!?! Ha haaaa….I need a hobby.
I'm very upset that it's gone. I hope that it returns in the near future.
me!
Back to facing only meta perks again. Especially painful for soloq when your teammates are not running anything efficient and you gotta tackle all gens against Pain Resonance and Pop all alone
I don’t think it would really be the same to get random perks in normal matches though as part of the fun was everyone running random perks
I'm eager to see it come back.
Chaos Shuffle was so much fun.
But the randomness must be for everyone, else it doesn't make sense.
Me, I just played a normal game and it reminded me how much I hate going against the same perks. Different killers similar builds, the game just feel stressful again lol