Rocket league has crossplatform-play now

PC, ps4, xbox and switch can play together since today.
It's possible, hopefully the devs will do it aswell after the dedicated servers 

Comments

  • It's been like this for long.
  • Vietfox said:
    It's been like this for long.
    I read about this today. I think they planned that one year ago but releases it today 
  • Btw double post.
  • There is one problem I have with that......I'm on Xbox. I would love to play with others from different platforms.......except for one individual. Name starts with "O" and ends with "chido"......don't know if I wanna be in the same group as that guy.

  • Jk. As much as I hate him, I would love to merge two communities to make one.

  • Vietfox said:
    It's been like this for long.
    I read about this today. I think they planned that one year ago but releases it today 
    I've been playing RL for long and it was possible before.
  • Well, maybe they added more platforms, but pc players have been able to play with ps4 players for long.
    Edit: read that too fast. Yeah, they added xbox and switch.
  • There is one problem I have with that......I'm on Xbox. I would love to play with others from different platforms.......except for one individual. Name starts with "O" and ends with "chido"......don't know if I wanna be in the same group as that guy.

    I think he plays only survivor ? And since you can't change names on ps4 (as far as I know) it should be easy to dodge him
  • Lol come on.. PC vs Console on this game? Are you for real!?

  • Bill is a PC exclusive and unless Valve allows it, he cannot appear on consoles (we get his perks tho.) Just one more indicator that they do not intend on doing cross platform anytime soon.

  • Lol, console's gonna meet the TRUE Nurse.

  • Sel said:

    Lol come on.. PC vs Console on this game? Are you for real!?


    Vietfox said:
    Well, maybe they added more platforms, but pc players have been able to play with ps4 players for long.
    Edit: read that too fast. Yeah, they added xbox and switch.
    If rocket league, a much more competitive game with much more skill supports crossplay, why not DbD? DbD is a simple game, there is not much a difference between controller and keyboard if you compare it with other game like dark Souls or shooter games. 
  • Sel said:

    Lol come on.. PC vs Console on this game? Are you for real!?


    Vietfox said:
    Well, maybe they added more platforms, but pc players have been able to play with ps4 players for long.
    Edit: read that too fast. Yeah, they added xbox and switch.
    If rocket league, a much more competitive game with much more skill supports crossplay, why not DbD? DbD is a simple game, there is not much a difference between controller and keyboard if you compare it with other game like dark Souls or shooter games. 
    For DbD, consoles would need the optimization patch before allowing crossplatform.
  • Sel said:

    Lol come on.. PC vs Console on this game? Are you for real!?

    On Xbox at least, Crossplay matchmaking is required to provide an “Opt Out” option.

    Moreover, there could also be options for Crossplay which exclude PC.
  • Vietfox said:
    Sel said:

    Lol come on.. PC vs Console on this game? Are you for real!?


    Vietfox said:
    Well, maybe they added more platforms, but pc players have been able to play with ps4 players for long.
    Edit: read that too fast. Yeah, they added xbox and switch.
    If rocket league, a much more competitive game with much more skill supports crossplay, why not DbD? DbD is a simple game, there is not much a difference between controller and keyboard if you compare it with other game like dark Souls or shooter games. 
    For DbD, consoles would need the optimization patch before allowing crossplatform.
    I agree on this 
  • You must be itching to get rekt by nurse
  • You must be itching to get rekt by nurse
    Who? I'm on pc, console nurse is a joke lol (mostly because of the slow sensitivity of the controllers tho)
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    ForeheadSurviors said:

    You must be itching to get rekt by nurse

    Who? I'm on pc, console nurse is a joke lol (mostly because of the slow sensitivity of the controllers tho)

    dont you dare say that I know the slow sensitivity, but I would get 4k's if, phantom grab did not exist and ruin my good time after blinking

  • I wonder what Valve thinks of PS4 players encountering Bills.

  • Boss said:

    I wonder what Valve thinks of PS4 players encountering Bills.

    Would they care if ps4 players encounter pc players using bill but they can't use it themselves? Don't know how serious valve with exclusivity is 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Boss said:

    I wonder what Valve thinks of PS4 players encountering Bills.

    Would they care if ps4 players encounter pc players using bill but they can't use it themselves? Don't know how serious valve with exclusivity is 

    Neither do i, hence my comment.
    I mean, people are suing for "having their dances get stolen" by Fortnite.

  • Would be cool, more people to play with/against, but I have many doubts. It probably just won't happen, even when they dedicated servers do come.