Unable to purchase new DLC On xbox from Microsoft store
I click on buy an it comes up with an error code.
I click on buy an it comes up with an error code.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are aware:
https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1797666721387700478
"We are aware of an issue affecting DLC purchases on Xbox and Microsoft Store. The problem is currently under investigation and we will update you here once we have more information to share."
I tried to get them off the in game store to see if it was just a microsoft issue but can't even get them in the in game store either
The onetime I was COOL the DLC is out on a Monday this time? COME ON!!
It works now!!