If you want more fair play...dont be toxic
Ok so I know you survivors hate camping.....but us killers hate toxicity during a match,....you like to whine after a match with comments such as “killers like you ruin this game”...or “f!@cking camper!!! #########”, but during the whole match you were T-bagging repetitively, blocking the hooks, taunting, etc.,...now I don’t give two shits how cocky u are during a match, but don’t be surprised if we pull some dick moves on you and don’t cry the blues when u lose afterwards....lemme shed some light on players that only play survivor.....if us killers do good during a game you spam our inbox with toxic comments and complaining....if we do bad you spam our inbox with “get good you noob”....or “bro you suck, maybe you should try to play survivor”.....not to mention the fact that no matter how we did during a game you will park your asses two feet from the exit T-bagging the ######### outta us
Now when I start a match I do not camp at all....I hook you and leave to find you’re friends....I do this till the exit gates, but at the exit gates if I have 1 or no kills, yes I will hook one of you and use you as bait...this is because I usually run No one Escapes Death....it would be stupid not to try that, because you know, we too want to build up our blood points and maybe we used some rare add on’s for the match we don’t wanna waste.....and yes, if you guys were toxic little shits I’ll camp you for spite no matter how many are left...nobody wants to totally fail in a match....if you all want to call me a whiner that’s fine, but I’m not whining, I’m simply bringing this up to attempt to make this game better, instead of just saying “I’m not gonna say nothing cuz ppl will call me a whiner...boo boo”....anyway please discuss
Comments
whats to discuss? that was basically revenge: the post.
an eye for an eye leaves the world blind. ignoring toxicity and being the better person is being the change you want to see in the community. the more we all do it, the more we can make better games for each other.
You mentioned blocking a hook as a toxic element. Is that how the majority of the community sees it?
I know for a fact a lot of survivors like to Tbag or taunt or try and make fun of you. When I find one of those and I end up downing them I will mostly camp them and I know their friends will stop doing anything to try and save them. It’s a win-win situation for me, no gens done and one less annoying survivor.
Toxicity is real in this game and I would go as far as to say that some players go into the game only to be toxic, because they do nothing else (some streamers are the best example of this).
If a congo line denies me a hook, then im not a friendly killer anymore.....
I mean, it’s not always toxic to block hooks....if survivors were respectful in every other aspect and they wanna block hooks because the person I hooked probably is really fast at gens, or has an item detrimental to the team, I get it.....but u can also tell when they are doing it just to piss you off and be toxic
tbh I hate that stuff even more as survivor. I can't count how many times people have sandbagged in a "bodyblock" moments after being picked up just to get a free WGLF stack or something when I get downed right next to a hook. Then they dont have the health to go for a save attempt so they run off and spend an hour self caring. The toxicity of some survivors knows no alignment, be they friend or foe~
You make some pretty good points man....I generally hate it too...especially if they all come out like cockroaches under the rug and swarm you as soon as you pick somebody up....they after your potential kill gets free they all T-bag to no end....gets my blood boiling
Player 1: You be nice!
Player 2: No YOU be nice!
Player 1: No .. you be nice first!
Player 2: NO YOU BE NICE FIRST!
Honestly, there is one way to reduce your toxicity/stress levels involving the game and that is by treating it like a game and not some measure of your personal worth. I play and win/lose I laugh and have nothing to prove to anyone. They screech, I laugh, they don't know me and I dont know them. Whatever. I have made a few friendships with this game, but I don't expect it. People are too obsessed with "Winning" in a game where really ... what are you winning? A higher rank that means nothing? The only time your performance means anything is during events and that's laughable, spend enough time and you will get those shinies. Nothing truly matters in this game. It as a over glorified (and wonderful, i DO love this game) game of tag. Its not an Esport, its not an MMO, its just a game of tag/keep-way with monsters in it. Just have fun people.
I like the way you have your mind set,....that’s my point, I wish that everyone realized it’s just a game to have FUN...instead of everyone acting like this is an important part of your life at stake, and your greatness is at risk....but people (myself included) get really competitive...because if you don’t put that competitive drive in there then it would feel like there’s no point to even play the game....I just wish ppl could realize you could have a competitive drive and have fun too....we play this for it to be fun, games are supposed to RELIEVE stress...not add it
I'm not toxic and I still get camped and tunneled.
edit: Blocking hooks isn't toxic. You're a bit too sensitive if you actually think someone taking a hit before you get the person on a hook is toxic.
Toxicity will exist in almost any game that is considered multiplayer. Disagreements and gloating have always been an issue; but if a player plays toxic (to annoy you) consider that when you feed them with the exact reaction they want. That reaction? This post.
They're basically just killing themselves when they do that, though.
It shouldn't be your fault if you're good at the game and can run the killer around for a long chase because the killer isn't good or smart enough to realize he should go after a different target. Whenever you eventually get caught, you get camped or whatever. I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't apply to being good or bad at the game, because it's not like I would purposely let the killer hook me so I don't end up getting camped.
I agree with this.
Also, if a killer wants to camp, he camps. There is nothing you can do to change it.
Don't get caught and run the killer for 3-5 generators, killers will feel like there is no point for going after anybody.
Get caught in the first 10 seconds, killers will feel like it will be better for them if they can eliminate one person early in the game and have an easier time with 3 survivors.
I don't see any reason to whine about getting camped, tunneled, flashlights, DS, NOED or tbagging. We should just get used to them and try to create strategies for them. That's pretty much it.