Decisive Strike bugged by any chance?

I brought decisive as I wanted to test get a feel of the new map in case if I was tunneled while checking it out, but I happened to see that my perk didn't deactivate while working on the gen.

I'm not sure if you get the chance to escape if you do get grabbed/picked up by the perk as I haven't been able to test that, but if anybody can, can you try it out?

If you do get a chance to wiggle out by DS despite doing a conspicuous action, the perk will probably need to be kill-switched imo.

image.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • It's the universe shouting in BHVR's face that they should not have frickin' touched it after putting it back to 5 seconds.

  • At least on the PTB it was just a visual bug, I would assume it is the same on Live. The Perk appears to be active, but you will not get a Skill Check if you have done a conspicious action.

  • @Firellius said:

    It's the universe shouting in BHVR's face that they should not have frickin' touched it after putting it back to 5 seconds.

    Nature was slowly starting to heal:(