What do you think about new chapter + Will you be buying day 1?
Title. The update Is just in few Hours.
Personaly, I Will Wait a bit. If Vecna survives first 2-3 hot fix patches, I Will be more confident about him.
Title. The update Is just in few Hours.
Personaly, I Will Wait a bit. If Vecna survives first 2-3 hot fix patches, I Will be more confident about him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know basically nothing about dnd and wasn't expecting it to come to dbd, but im still very excited to play against the new killer and check out the new map and stuff!!!
No. Not with how Vecna is right now. He's just a bit busted (which is no surprise since it's a new killer and they're always busted to begin with). At this point, just delete most of the older killers because newer killers are getting the abilities of 2+ killers, making some of the older ones practically redundant.
”you expect things to never change”
Um I never expected your profile picture to change