KEEP CHAOS SHUFFLE IN SOME WAY
Before this event, I regularly did perk roulette using a website that gives you 4 random perks. I have never had more fun in this game than being able to LOAD IN to a match with 4 random perks, and to be honest I'm not sure how I'm ever going to go back to just preselecting random perks, it seems so widly unfun now. Please add a perk randomizer in any way, even if it's just a switch you can toggle in the main public lobbies! I'm going to be so extremely sad when this mod is gone, and I definitely expect my playtime to take a huge hit when it leaves.
Comments
yeah, please bHVR implement a perk randomizer.
Just a Button would be fine, it doesn't need to stay as a seperate Mode. Just a big highlighted simple Button in the Perk Menu and slap a BP Bonus on it when you use it. Please Devs.
Yes, please! Random perks are pretty much exactly what the game needs. Most games are very predictable when it comes to perks so this really brings in a breath of fresh air.