To All Survivor Mains, Killers beware lol
Lets start a petition to get rid of ALL very rare and ultra rare add ons for ALL killers. The reasons behind this is because someone started complaining about Myers wall hack add ons. I have also heard people complain about his other very rare and ultra rare add ons. So if we ask the devs to get rid of those for Myers, then we should get rid of all very rare and ultra rare add ons for the rest. That way it stays balanced. However, since the devs cater to survivors, they get to keep their very rare and ultra rare equipment and add ons so as to counter these already OP killers. So insta blind purple flash lights, purple toolboxes with brand new parts, and purple medkits and insta heals. This sounds like it would balance the game more and give the survivors a chance right? If you killers don't like it then you need to get gud. Survivors have such a hard time already escaping without your OP add ons.
Comments
Sarcasm is more effective when it's actually funny. This is just meh.
I know, there are lots of butthurt survivors who want easy games. But then again, this post is just complaining about people who complain.
I give it a 3/10, because I am in a good mood.
I don't know about you guys, but y'all are missing the real problem in DBD, Amanda's UR's are completely broken, make the game 100% unplayable, please remove thme right now! When I use them I get wall hacks, and free kills on boxes, while also having only 1 rbt! This is too strong, please remove, only 1 rbt = 5 kills per game. Devs fix rn or I'm calling PETA.
You probably missed the meeting when killAr mAinz were complaining about flashlig.. Oh wait, it still happens ;d
Oh you mean flashlight addons that mostly do nothing to the killer (except a longer blind) and Brand New Part which was nerfed twice to the point of not being worth of being an ultra rare? Yeah devs cater so much to survivors in reguard to items and addons...
Btw, this ^
I mean the only thing that's really survivor sided is how long they can draw out a chase. At that point switch targets. Run whispers to find other people. Add on's cost a lot of BP for killers so if you wanna use em all willy nilly then do so. I think survivors should get more UR add ons for their items. I have 12 UR flashlight bulbs and don't ever use them(I think flashlights suck) and can't use BNP for the life of me. Also there should be some add ons for killers that are swapped in rarity such as prayer beads for spirit and fathers glasses. Swap those two's rarity and call it good. Myers is without a doubt the most balanced killer for what he has to do for his add ons to get pulled off correctly. All in all right now is the MOST balanced the game has been for a while.
Yawn
What if the person you decide to stop chasing follows you?
Honestly I think a better answer would be to run Spies From The Shadows if they can add more crows. Seriously the buff seems good, I might run it more once the changes come in.
Your joke is embarrassing
No thanks. As a survivor, I often like the ultra rares as they add a different challenge.
Also they nerfed BNP and the purple "instant blind" flashlights, pretty sure.
Do you want me to call Yagami Light to kill you with his Death note? @Ray_Penber please don't force me to, you saw what happened to your wife.
Japanese like to say the last name first. (Or at least in anime they do, i know nothing of their irl cultures.)
Either works honestly.
Indeed. The family name is more important than the given name in most eastern cultures.
only if the devs make every killer equal to the nurse
Fact you made a troll post makes me laugh as it stands. how bout we also remove half the pallets and remove windows so you can be Equal as killer....Oh wait..