Which "hold the game hostage" killer would you rather face

Killers that could slow the game down tons or just hold it hostage entirely (Before the gen damage block mechanic. Solo q)

Comments

  • Interesting poll… can Singularity do 3-genning? This is new for me.

    Also, what's a Forever Freddy?

  • @CorvusCorax86 said:

    Interesting poll… can Singularity do 3-genning? This is new for me.

    Also, what's a Forever Freddy?

    Singularity used to be able to hold a 3 gen using his cameras and Forever Freddy 2-3 years ago Freddy had 2 slowdown addons mix that with 4 slowdown perks and the game would drag on forever that's why it was called "Forever Freddy"

  • Ideally none tbh.

    But if I were forced to pick, probably HUX, since at least I can hear funny voicelines every now and then.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Ideally none tbh.

    But if I were forced to pick, probably HUX, since at least I can hear funny voicelines every now and then.

    HUX all the way! Hve not played against it for at least a month!