Whens the next killer getting a new chase music?
Last time we got a new chase music was November 2022
Last time we got a new chase music was November 2022
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith and Trapper for the love of god
Plague could definitely use it since I believe she's the newest character to not have one.
Pig. Enough said.
Considering how many terrible new chase music we got I would be happy if they either just left the older killers alone or at least gave the option to swap it out for the generic chase music...
Plague and Pig are arguably the ones that ‘deserve’ a new theme the most.
Only if they take away these horrible drumloop cds from their musicians…
They still do this loud hammering on layer 4 at the moment.
sadly… I doubt my boy trapper will be getting it. if anyone keeps the default, it's him