I wish maps could co-exist instead of replace each other completely
I'm going to miss current Borgo and love the new one just as I miss old dark blue sky temple of purgatation.
I'm going to miss current Borgo and love the new one just as I miss old dark blue sky temple of purgatation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you are in the minority when you say that you will miss old Borgo.
I love the sky. It's so unique and different from any other map.
Release Borgo was one of the best maps in the game.
Hopefully BHVR has learned that red and orange are bad colors for maps when so much of the game is already red and orange.
I liked the color pallet of Borgo. Yes the colors sucked for finding scratch marks but I loved the aesthetic of the entire map, especially when it had to do with the story of the Knight.
I dont think every map has to have the same dark theme and maps like Borgo/Crows/Ormond changed that up a little bit and I like that.
Instead of adding 5 new configurations of Coldwind, they could have added 5 nighttime variants of Coldwind. :(