Some killers dont have a chase detection.

I've recently started doing my adept challenges on my killers, I noticed that these killers: Legion, Hag, Myers, and Doctor, don't get into chase. Their music never plays and you don't get bloodlust. Has this been a problem for anyone else?

Comments

  • Yes sometimes chase doesn't activate for some reason even though im 5 meters close

  • 'Yes sometimes chase doesn't activate for some reason even though im 5 meters close'
    … Or after a M1 hit.
    Already reported issue multiple times. Maybe it will be patched 'soon'…
    Just some thread examples:

    @jamally093 said:

    I was facing a pig and she was chasing me thing was I wasn't in chase it acted like she was close to me even though I was being followed closely by her even being hit by her it acted like I wasn't in chase. She didn't have Distressing but overall even we stopped moving after being chased and she stood still and it didn't gave me any points for being chased it constantly acted like I was just in her terror radius.

    @connordeekelly said:

    I was playing as the Doctor and the whole game, whenever I would find a survivor and chase them, there would be no chase music AND the survivor HUD showed no indication that they were being chased. I also was not able to get bloodlust. If I hit the survivor, the music would start, but then would go back to silence as if I wasn't in chase. I'm on PC (Steam)

    @MvHoeller said:

    Platform: PS4 Pro

    Killer: Spirit

    Perks: Batteries Included/ Friends Till The End/ Play With Your Food/ Rancor

    After abandoning a chase to go for another survivor (but without commencing a chase with him) or to stack PWYF tokens and go for the same survivor again causes the game not to start a chase after comming out of a Phase Walk. You have to walk away from him - just as you do when you abandon a chase - and go after him again to activate a chase again. You can follow him as long as you want, but a chase will never start no matter how close you are-

  • Very old bug sometimes you get bugged and never get in chase

  • I had the opposite problem last night as Scratch Murror Myers I was stuck in chase foe the whole trial I was going clinically insane