PSA for Playstation Players
You can change your buttons so the "drop a pallet" button is no longer the same as the "heal" button. Recently, I've had a few fellow console players mistakenly drop the pallet on me when they tried healing me.
You can change your buttons so the "drop a pallet" button is no longer the same as the "heal" button. Recently, I've had a few fellow console players mistakenly drop the pallet on me when they tried healing me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox users need to do this as well. I really really wish players knew they could rebind actions on the controller.
Same
I wish default they'd separate these. By time players realize they can change the button layout they don't want to because they're used to it being same one.
Good point
This is the situation I'm in. I know I can change it but it's gonna mess me up for a bit because I'm so used to it. I usually just wave people towards me and away from pallet, they seem to understand
I thought Pinhead already forced survivors to change their bindings
You're making Cenobite players sad posting this. Watching survivors slow vault into your arms instead of removing chains always makes me chuckle
I don't know why exactly, but your comment reminded me of Lord Farquaad from this scene in Shrek lol
I would rock a Lord Farquaad skin on Pinhead