Question regarding Discordance

Isn't tier 1 Discordance better than tier 3? Just asking cause tier 1 Discordance updates you every 8 seconds when two survivors are repairing a gen, tier 3 every 12 seconds. Which means that with tier 1 Discordance you can tell faster whether a survivor has already left the generator or if there are still 2 survivors working on the gen.

Comments

  • Kinda off topic but i would like to choose between tiers.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Kinda off topic but i would like to choose between tiers.

    Lol would be nice. Though personally for some reason I always prefer to have my perks leveled up to Tier 3. Just looks better that way.

  • Yes. It might be more annoying having so many notifications but rank 1 gives more info.

  • I think the perk is glitched. It's supposed to be only 8 seconds then it goes back to red
  • I think the perk is glitched. It's supposed to be only 8 seconds then it goes back to red
    It doea go back to red. If people stopped working together.
  • @thekiller490490 said:
    I think the perk is glitched. It's supposed to be only 8 seconds then it goes back to red

    Yeah possible. That's what I thought as well, but honestly I think the perk should be the way it is now. No need for a nerf. Hopefully.

  • Wait they should swap the values if that's the case.

  • Discordance is one of those perks that no matter what tier you have the perk is awesome. You can never upgrade to tier 3 for Discordance and you'll be just fine because the timer does nothing since it keeps repeating if both people are on it. And lets be honest, no Survivor just gets off a Gen unless they see you coming or to do the totem next to it then get back on the Gen. So 8 seconds is ok, hell 5 seconds would be ok because it keeps repeating those 5 seconds.

    This perk might need some extra things attached to it to justify multiple tiers.