Do You Ever Just Ask The Unhinged Questions In The Chat?

Idk if this is just me, but I like to say a lot of unhinged stuff in the pre-game and post-game chat just to see people's reactions.

Here are some examples:

  • "What if we held hands and went skipping through a meadow of flowers together?"
  • "If I were a Hex Totem, would you cleanse me?"
  • (Long story that instills gives my teammates zero confidence in my skills.)

Ive gotten a lot of interesting reactions, some honest answers, some people being confused, I actually enjoy it a lot.

Comments

  • No, but I think I've found my new favourite thing to do.

  • @Raconteurminator said:

    No, but I think I've found my new favourite thing to do.

    It's a lot of fun, granted, you only get to try it like once or twice per match and relies on people being on the same platform but I enjoy it a lot.

  • Would you still love me if I was the perk This Is Not Happening?

  • If I ask survivors anything I get a stream of toxicity and complaints, even if it's a nonsense question.

    Honestly I'm close to giving up on endgame chat if not for the rare decent folk.

  • one of us once tried to preach about our savior Bacon and Toast to some unsavory survivors. The got so amazed they went silent.