Make No Mither like WGLF
This is a risky perk to use in the game. It could be fun and intense at the same time. I was thinking if you escape the match then you are rewarded with extra blood points.
Tier 1 - 50% Blood points
Tier 2 - 75% Blood points
Tier 3 - 100 % Blood points
And maybe if you are the obsession the killer benefits as well.
What do you folks think?
Edit: Originally I had it as OoO but No mither would seem more reasonable - Credit to @Milo
Tier 1 - 50% Blood points
Tier 2 - 75% Blood points
Tier 3 - 100 % Blood points
And maybe if you are the obsession the killer benefits as well.
What do you folks think?
Edit: Originally I had it as OoO but No mither would seem more reasonable - Credit to @Milo
Comments
I feel like OoO is more than fine as it is. Can be very good, especially for a swf team.
I guess since I’m speaking in my behalf lol. It feels risky since the killer can see you as well
dude y es