Chaos Shuffle is Hard When You Don’t Know Perks

I’m relatively new to the game, and I don’t know many of the perks based on their icons. Especially newer ones. It would be nice if when you loaded in, there was a way to hover over the perks (or a different mechanic) and see what they do, as unless I get perks I’m familiar with, I have no way of telling what perks do other than googling them, which wastes time and makes me afk

Comments

  • There is, on PC when you load into a match press escape and a screen pops up that tells you what your perks are.

  • @MixxdMedia said:

    I’m relatively new to the game, and I don’t know many of the perks based on their icons. Especially newer ones. It would be nice if when you loaded in, there was a way to hover over the perks (or a different mechanic) and see what they do, as unless I get perks I’m familiar with, I have no way of telling what perks do other than googling them, which wastes time and makes me afk

    You don't need to, just focus on playing the game if you are new. But taking a quick check on all 4 when you start the game is smart.

  • I agree, I’ve been playing this game for years and I still dont have the icons memorized. And I’m on Xbox so I don’t have that pc ability the other guys was talking about. Very frustrating

  • never mind I figured it out, you press the start button and the screen shows you the perks

  • @SimpleSage said:

    There is, on PC when you load into a match press escape and a screen pops up that tells you what your perks are.

    If your killer happens to be lucky and get Lethal - or just spawn into the tile next to you / with los that means you gonna be two-tap though.

    Personally, I'd prefer if the match start had a five-second-delay where you can hover over the icons to at least see the names and catch some of the numbers/effects in colour to at least have a rough idea.

    Part of the beauty of Chaos Shuffle is though that you get to see perks you normally wouldn't (and then learn about ther effects, icons and names)