Doctor tome challenge help?!?
so I have had 4 matches, where I tried to electrify 4 survivors. I static blasted and hit them all with power then hit as welll… and no progress. What am I missing?
so I have had 4 matches, where I tried to electrify 4 survivors. I static blasted and hit them all with power then hit as welll… and no progress. What am I missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use iri queen and you will get it. Just don’t hover over a hook or something to be the 48 meters or whatever. Edit : perhaps we may all be talking different challenges?
for future reference… try having a screenshot of the specific challenge you are talking about.
Run both calm addons and distressing, and just static blast long range and you'll get it. They need to be OVER the amount of meters it says in the challenge.
Which tome are you talking about exactly?
As said - for the recent tome you need the Iri Queen - and lethal pursuer and distressing is good.
Match starts - you see all survs - run towards them - static blast so you hit all of them - and run away.
Got it immediately after that first try.
same one. The over 43 meters
same one. The over 43 meters
Ok.
You need the Iri Queen - and lethal pursuer and distressing is good.
Match starts - you see all survs - run towards them - static blast so you hit all of them - and RUN AWAY.
You should get it with this.