Distortion should work

Distortion should work against all aura revealing perks. Does not work against Friends to the End for sure

Comments

  • God, I wish it worked like that. It doesn't though.

  • Really? It's worked for me before.

  • @Cyphergrey said:

    Distortion should work against all aura revealing perks. Does not work against Friends to the End for sure

    It will work, when your aura gets revealed (i.e. you're already the Obs and somebody else gets hooked.) It does not stop you from screaming (i.e. Obs gets hooked and you become the Obs.)

    Is that what you meant?

  • It definitely does work. I used Distortion when doing the Escape 2 Trials tome challenge and while FTTE still made me exposed, it hid my aura. The screaming aspect doesn't get hidden by Distortion.

  • Works for me. My initial position is exposed due to the scream, but my aura isn't revealed, so the killer doesn't know which direction I'm relocating to.