Wait... is the map prevention system turned off in Chaos Shuffle mode?
Seriously, I ended up in RPD in 4 of my 5 latest games. No Map Offering in play. Map prevention HAS to be off, right?
Seriously, I ended up in RPD in 4 of my 5 latest games. No Map Offering in play. Map prevention HAS to be off, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got rpd 6 times this afternoon in a row. It doesn't differentiate different maps in the realms I don't think so I got east, west, east, west, east, west. I finally just started bringing map offerings because I couldn't take it anymore, which I hate to do, but I just wanted literally anything else.
Weird, I also got 4 rpds in a row. Yesterday I was getting dead dawg every game (other than map offerings). Maybe there's a secret "map of the day" and it's just all maps that make me in particular angry /j
I'm getting RPD about half the time in regular mode. Super annoying. Whatever feature that is supposedly in place to prevent this is obviously broken. What a shocker…
I too believe map prevention system is not realm specific, but still, when the system was announced, it was said the chance of the same map coming up twice in a row was near zero, and should still be low in the following games, increasing a little bit after every game. RPD is a realm with only two maps, so it should be highly unlikely for it to appear three or four times in a row.
By the way, I just played my first match since yesterday and RPD AGAIN. HOW? How does this realm come up so often?
Second match today. RPD AGAIN. East Wing this time. There's gotta be something wrong.