Your top 4 favorite chapters
I have too many to pick ONE favorite so that's why I'm doing top 4.
1. A nightmare on elm street (I just love the NOES movies and Freddy is my favorite killer, I like playing Quentin too and the map is my favorite)
2. Darkness among us ( I love the Legion. I like the edgyness this chapter gave us too)
3. Shattered Bloodline ( I dont like Adam a lot and but the map is really cool. But the highlight for me is the Spirit. She is just so cool and fun to play as)
4. SAW ( I love miss piggy!!! The Game quickly became one of my favorite maps because I love the SAW franchise and Tapp is pretty great to have in the game!!!)
Anyways, what are your guys' favorite chapters?
1. A nightmare on elm street (I just love the NOES movies and Freddy is my favorite killer, I like playing Quentin too and the map is my favorite)
2. Darkness among us ( I love the Legion. I like the edgyness this chapter gave us too)
3. Shattered Bloodline ( I dont like Adam a lot and but the map is really cool. But the highlight for me is the Spirit. She is just so cool and fun to play as)
4. SAW ( I love miss piggy!!! The Game quickly became one of my favorite maps because I love the SAW franchise and Tapp is pretty great to have in the game!!!)
Anyways, what are your guys' favorite chapters?
Comments
2) Curtain Call. Other than the introduction of my second favourite Killer and Survivor, it introduced so many much needed changes.
3) SAW. The Game is definitely the best map they have ever designed because of its dynamic nature. And Miss Piggy.
4) Nightmare on Elm Street. Quentin main here. And, Freddy was fun to play against, even in his original form.
1.) Shattered Bloodline. The Spirit is some of the devs best work and Adam is pretty great as well. Not to mention the map is absolutely beautiful to look at.
2.) Halloween. Michael Myers and Laurie Strode are some of my favorite people in horror and I think Michael was built very well into DBD. Haddonfield could've been made a lot better though.
3.) Saw. The pig is just an genuinely fun killer to play and I love the original movie. It's rivaled by Lullaby in the Dark though. The Huntress is awesome and the Red Forest is one of my all time favorite courses.
4.) The Last Breath. The Nurse is just an awesome character and we got two killers in this chapter. The map is also pretty good.
2. Curtain call
3. Lullaby for the Dark
4. Last Breath
So Wraith, Billy, Michael, and Trapper?
1) SAW. The SAW franchise is one of the best, if not the best, horror movies that I adore. I don't like The Game much, but I do love The Pig and Detective Tap.
2) Curtain Call. Just bc of Kate lmao
3) Shattered Bloodline. The Spirit & Adam are really fun to play as, however, I hate the Yamaoka Estate. All the tall plants that obscure my vision, not to mention the little bridge in the middle of the map.
4) Spark of Madness. Feng is one of the best survivors that I love.
Trapper, Wraith & Hillbilly were in basegame, they don't have their own chapters.
Shape was in chapter II.
1 Halloween. favorite horror movie of all time for me Haddonfield fun stage tho love Michael Myers and Laurie Strode
2 Lullaby for the Dark best characters love them ,real both this and Halloween are like both my #1
3 Shattered Bloodline love Japanese horror movies and love this also the stage is beautiful
4 Curtain Call/Last Breath share this spot both killers and Survivors are great do this I like Nea more then kate but by a little
1 - Shattered Bloodlines
2 - Curtain Call
3 - SAW
4 - A Lullaby For The Dark