Howndonyou unlock the bubba faces is it kill or sacrifice or just overall

Want to make sure I'm not doing it wrong 

Comments

  • 25 deaths on the hook each for the original 4 survivors. Not sure if DCs might count or not.

  • sacrifice on hook only

  • Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol
  • Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol
    Yeah i did do too. 
    I also found myself switching to Bubba whenever i saw a Jake to go full basement camp mode, they are so rare...
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol

    Yeah i did do too. 
    I also found myself switching to Bubba whenever i saw a Jake to go full basement camp mode, they are so rare...

    Jake is the unicorn of Bubba faces. He rarely appears in the wild.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol

    Yeah i did do too. 
    I also found myself switching to Bubba whenever i saw a Jake to go full basement camp mode, they are so rare...

    Jake is the unicorn of Bubba faces. He rarely appears in the wild.

    They should honestly just skip it and unlock them as default.  It was a nice surprise at first but now its just tedious.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol

    Yeah i did do too. 
    I also found myself switching to Bubba whenever i saw a Jake to go full basement camp mode, they are so rare...

    Ha ha! That figures!
    I should buff the hell out of my Jake, just so I can face Leatherface...

    To be fair, I did too. :)

  • Supernaut said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    redsopine01 said:

    Beep me I've been moriing there butts off lol

    Yeah i did do too. 
    I also found myself switching to Bubba whenever i saw a Jake to go full basement camp mode, they are so rare...

    Ha ha! That figures!
    I should buff the hell out of my Jake, just so I can face Leatherface...

    To be fair, I did too. :)

    Nothing more heartbreaking to finally catch that Jake and carrying him to the basement only for him to DC... not that i can blame them.
  • The most heart braking moment I ever had in this game was seeing 4 Jakes in my lobby, and as soon as they heard the chainsaw, all 4 disconnected in the span of 30 seconds.

  • @lasombra1979 said:
    The most heart braking moment I ever had in this game was seeing 4 Jakes in my lobby, and as soon as they heard the chainsaw, all 4 disconnected in the span of 30 seconds.

    they probably expected to get tunneled and camped, not a bad assumption considering the face hunting going on with Jake :)

  • @Morfedel said:

    @lasombra1979 said:
    The most heart braking moment I ever had in this game was seeing 4 Jakes in my lobby, and as soon as they heard the chainsaw, all 4 disconnected in the span of 30 seconds.

    they probably expected to get tunneled and camped, not a bad assumption considering the face hunting going on with Jake :)

    There was 4 Jakes. No reason to tunnel. Camping though, I cannot say I would not have camped them though. Ok, I probably would have camped them. Well only 2 of them, I just need two more Jakes.