Is this the best charm and how to get it?
I've met many killers who have this charm, but I can't search for any info on it via Google or https://dbd.tricky.lol/charms .
As I see, this is the most beautiful charm.
HOW TO GET IT?
I've met many killers who have this charm, but I can't search for any info on it via Google or https://dbd.tricky.lol/charms .
As I see, this is the most beautiful charm.
HOW TO GET IT?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is from the Haunted By Daylight event.
Though if you want some nice looking charms, I can recommend looking at the older Archives, Crescendo has a really good charm imo.
thanks bro 😲
thanks bro 😲