Chaos Shuffle 0 Perks
So… as the title suggests… started a match of Chaos Shuffle with Yun-Jin. She is a "new" survivor for me, just next on my list of getting to prestige 1 and I had never played her in a normal match. Start the game and I have 0 perks, I figured that I just messed up and had queued in normal survivor. At the end of the game my suspisions were confirmed that I had gotten into a game of Chaos Shuffle and was assigned ZERO perks.
Bhvr, fix your game.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
this happen to me on killer twice one time was my main but i had no perks in Chaos Shuffle.
Ah yeah i had this happen a few hours ago I was plague loaded in saw no perks
Same here yesterday in regular mode.
Had a game with Wraith and no perks were shown ingame. I'm sure that it wasn't just a visual bug, as spirit fury failed to function. First i thought i had selected an empty loadout, but curiously on the final screen it showed my equipped perks.
It's been a thing ever since they introduced shuffled perks as tome challenges last year and they still haven't figured how to fix it. Just BHVR things.
Hello, in general when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.
This specific bug has already been reported and it's currently under review.