How many of you will be moving to PC once cross progression hits?
I'm 50/50 I wanna see what carries over first but I have always wanted a PC gaming setup and this gives me the excuse to do so. I will say that playing on PS5 isn't bad though
I'm 50/50 I wanna see what carries over first but I have always wanted a PC gaming setup and this gives me the excuse to do so. I will say that playing on PS5 isn't bad though
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already play on PC, but I'm looking forward to having the same progress on my Switch so I can play on the go. :)
already on PC, but cant wait to relive my past by playing on switch and having terrible graphics and framerate :)
I will not be. I have the PC to run this but I just much prefer playing games on my Xbox.
Im on PC now from July 2023, but i have an acccount on Ps4 between 2018 until 2023. So. I have A LOT OS PROGRESS on my ps4 acc, everthing from rifts, and prestiges and whatever. I need desperatly know about what i will can transfer from ps4 to mey 1 year pc account.
I wish I could but I got hwid banned. Praying they add keyboard Nd mouse input for console so I can reach my fullest potential
I started on the PC and picked up the Switch version a little while later. I think of the Switch as the portable version and the more casual experience, so I'll still be playing on both systems. I only really play the Killer side of the game on PC because I find the experience a little more frustrating on Switch.
I'm definitely looking forward to only having to do one Rift / Tome instead of two. If I'm honest, it's become a bit of a grind and sometimes I find myself playing the game way past the point that I'm still having fun.
I already have but I hope licensed cosmetics will carry overas well. Also, my switch account has a ton of tome cosmetics that I don't have on pc, but since those are original I'm pretty sure they'll carry over.
I will when I buy a pc that runs this game properly. my notebook is not it.
I'm a laptop user so I won't be. Besides I am quite happy with how the game runs on PS5.