THIS is why I'm NOT playing the new modifier.
REASONS:
1 NO PERKS SURVIVOR BUG.
2: 0 slowdown as killer and no Kindred SUCKS.
Period.
Getting gen rushed with no Corrupt intervention is not fun.
Period.
Getting gen rushed with no Corrupt intervention is not fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does show that killers need slow down to win most games but try and have fun. I have 7k hours mostly killer main and I’m fine playing it as is. The main purpose was to be something different from 4 slowdown perks each match as well as the same old survivor perks.
"1 NO PERKS SURVIVOR BUG."
I'm sure it's not a bug. Killers also have a chance to load in to the mode with no perks as well. It's just more common to happen to survivors with it being a 1 in 4 chance. But sure no one complains when the killer has no perks huh...
I am a Veteran Killer who never plays with the Meta, I rather play with Aura Perks than Gen Regression. And I love this game mode.
I found this game mode much more relaxing and balanced than regular DBD tbh. What it shows is how skilled a player is in the actual game without relying on certain perks from the start. Of course it's not a slaughterfest like Lights Out or the Oni modifier have been and I'm happy about that. Lights Out as killer felt like shooting fish in a barrel. Now I have to utilize my skill, my killer's power and whatever perks I were given and play well to earn my victory. In a way it's also a great modifier to improve yourself with. Literally the best modifier.