Why is my game all blurry since the patch? (Xbox Series S)

I haven't played in a month and just installed the new patch. The graphics look really bad now and blurry. I thought my system settings changed maybe but it's the same and other games look fine. Is this a known issue they're working on or it just my Xbox? In addition there are weird bouncy motions going on in my game, like the movement isn't smooth.

Comments

  • @sinkra said:

    I haven't played in a month and just installed the new patch. The graphics look really bad now and blurry. I thought my system settings changed maybe but it's the same and other games look fine. Is this a known issue they're working on or it just my Xbox? In addition there are weird bouncy motions going on in my game, like the movement isn't smooth.

    go into settings and turn on FSR