What are your chaos shuffle items/add ons choices?
For me, since I can’t bring we’ll make it, I have brought a purple med kit with extra charges every match.
For me, since I can’t bring we’ll make it, I have brought a purple med kit with extra charges every match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've just been bringing Padded Jaws, Padded Gloves, and cakes. But seems like people are still in a hurry to get out.
Depends on the archive challenge I'm doing but by default medkit for double self-heal.
On killer whatever their best addons are.
Offerings BPS or Pudding/Cake
I'm too scared to bring a medkit in fear of No Mither summoning itself so I'm going flashlight
Nothing special for survivor; been doing fine with whatever might assist me with whatever event tome challenge.
With no perk based slowdown guaranteed, it's been working out well for me to bring either Jigsaw's Sketch or Annotated Plan for the extra RBT.
MedKit with Bandages and Butterfly Tape. In case of Botany, I can still heal once thanks to the Bandages.
Medkit, with or without extra charges