Rework idea for nomyther?
Removed starting the trial injured.
Added whenever you become injured my any means you gain a 95%heal penalty towards you.
Removed reduced grunts of pain and blood removal effects
Added when injured you gain immunity to all negative status effects. Except exuastion and madness
Added when injured you recover exuastion at 50%normal speed when running
Added when you would of received a negative statement gain 1 token each token reduced the healing penalty by 5% lose 5 tokens when you are healed
"When you've taken a beaten as bad as I ave it's not about bouncing back, its about how much you can take and spit back at it and say I survived "
Comments
Feel like no mither should increase vault speed. Or action speed make it a risk for reward.
That's called resilience
no mither should give u a speed increase (2%). It's pretty much no reason to justify being broken the whole entire match.
I liked the idea of No Mither no longer starting the trial injured, but otherwise is the same. No Mithers main problem is the killer knows you have it, and you paint a target on your back immediately, so that I think is the buff I would go for.
However without that, its not a bad little perk. It's a permanent no blood trails and no whimper noises perk, with a built in anti slug... it's basically permanent Unbreakable and unconditional Iron Will in one... so it's not an absolutely garbage perk that does mostly nothing. You can immediately dip off hook without your teammates trying to heal you (so less team slowdown), and due to the above, it's harder to find you, so if the killer wants to tunnel they kinda need to watch the hook more closely. Hiding is quite decent with something like Wicked to help you avoid the killer off hook.
It also does have synergies, Dead Hard, Resilience, Made For This, and you can take it without caring about downsides of perks like Deliverance and Invocation: Weaving Spiders. You can get pretty sneaky with a long blind flashlight and Lightweight/Quick and Quiet. You can also turn its weakness into a strength with something like Decisive Strike, where you dangle a tunnel carrot, become a bait in of themselves, and of course ye old body block is an option the killer can't really ignore.
Yeah it's not strong, and never will be strong, but it's an interesting perk and quite fun to build around, and it even does actually have good match ups vs. Plague.
Just not being injured at the start of the trial I think may well be a very strong buff, especially in the tunnel meta... and can you imagine if you proc Weaving Spiders? It'd be possible to hide the fact you have No Mither completely.
Rather not have old mft again
I like no mither currently but they should give it like all the effects of old resilience+mft and then some
it dark theory speed but i understand.
I like dark Theory because of its range requirement